PENGARUH HARGA , PROMOSI , LOKASI DAN SARANA TER HADAP PROSES KEPUTUSAN MEMILIH SEKOLAH PADA SEKOLAH ALAM TANGERA

Tanggal

2015-09-01

Penulis

Abstraksi

This research is a study that examined the effects of price, promotion, place, and physcal evidence to the parents' decision to choose schools Tangerang nature either simultaneously or partially. Theory used in this study is the theory of service marketing mix strategies, theory of consumer behavior and purchasing decisions.The approach in this study supported deskritif quantitative survey, where all variables are measured with a Likert scale and methods of data collection with a list of questions to 100 respondents.The analysis tools are: test validity, test reliability, test multicollinearity, heteroskedaktisitas test, multiple regression analysis, t test, F test, and Keofisien determination.Based on the analysis, the results get adjusted coefficient of determination coefficient of 77.6%. The remaining 22.4% is the influence of other factors outside this model.

Kata Kunci: pemasaran

URI
http://ejournal.bsi.ac.id/ejurnal/index.php/widyacipta/article/view/1038/816